http://morrodegosvet.es (from this moment, MORRODEGOSVET) guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user in it. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the provisions of and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
In accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph, you are informed that:
1) In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21, we inform you that by completing this form you are giving your consent express, as well as all the personal data provided by the user on the website, to these being incorporated and treated in a record of personal data processing activities for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of Angeles Martinez Martinez, with NIF B47052999J.
2) Who is responsible for processing your data?
Angeles Martinez Martinez
Postal address: C/ Goya, 32
Oropesa, Castellón (Spain) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) For what purposes are the data collected? How long will we keep your data?
Attend, manage and resolve queries, questions, proposals, budget requests and any other information required by the interested party (contact form). The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the queries.
Through the contact form, personal data is collected and processed automatically as a result of the query, request or subscription of any service/s offered by the owner of the website. The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
Business relationship with the client. The conservation time will be the necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
Sending by electronic means of advertising information, news and novelties related to the products and services of the website (newsletter subscription form). The conservation time is for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
4) What is the legal basis for data processing?
The treatment of personal data carried out by MORRODEGOSVET, through its website, has consent as a legal basis.
Said consent of the interested party is express, free, specific, informed and unequivocal.
In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
MORRODEGOSVET is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
5) To which recipients will your data be communicated?
MORRODEGOSVET undertakes that this personal data will not be shared or transferred to third parties without the express consent of the users. The provision of certain services, however, may require data transfers to third countries or entities for the management of infrastructures or the provision of services, such as the management of electronic bulletins. In these cases, your accommodation is guaranteed in countries of the European Union (and therefore compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation) or that are covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection. (see information here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list).
The sending of newsletters whose theme is digital marketing and social media, is common in the three entities because it is a common purpose for them, under the same owner and data controller.
6) If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact to MORRODEGOSVET, you do so with your express consent and having been informed, in advance, of the points contained in this clause. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
MORRODEGOSVET is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or are not aware of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who transfers said data to the owner of the website.
9) The User has, at all times, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by sending a communication addressed to the owner of the website to the email address email@example.com.
10) The interested party has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him, which he has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit said data to another data controller without hindrance. of the data controller to whom you have provided the data
11) In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
12) In the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
13) Interested parties may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
14) The express consent expressed when filling out the registration form also includes the following:
MORRODEGOSVET reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in the for the convenient development and organization of the activity of the website.
In the same way, it reserves the right to contract third parties for the treatment and management of legislative matters in general and, specifically, those related to data protection. In all these cases, MORRODEGOSVET will oblige the contracted company and/or private professional and those in charge of managing the processing of the personal data assigned, to sign a personal data confidentiality document to ensure the privacy of this information.
The user consents to the transfer of their personal data when required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
15) The User authorizes the processing of personal data transferred to MORRODEGOSVET in the terms established in this clause.